Veterans Affairs Benefit Enrollment Form

First Time Benefit User

We understand students want to be proactive but You must be admitted to the University of North Carolina and officially registered for courses. Click here to apply to UNC Charlotte.

You will need to provide a copy of the your Certificate of Eligibility in person to the Veteran Service Office located in Barnard 103 and we will process you at that time.  There will be additional paperwork at that time for the student to complete.

We WILL NOT take emailed versions of the COE as we will need to process you in person as a first time student.  If we receive an electronic copy we will not process you and you will be directed to come in to our office.

Please Note: Post 9/11 Students attending exclusively online (which includes hybrid courses) will cause your monthly stipend to be half of the national average.

Current Benefit User

If you are a currently enrolled student who have used their benefits at UNC Charlotte before you can use the form below. 

Submit your Enrollment Form